July 9th, 2017. Furniture Designs, Applying shades of gray color : Is it worthy of a beauty?.
though the shades of color gray tend to be considered as dull and mediocre, there are many ways you can choose to incorporate this shade into your home decoration without having to give a mundane look to the room. The gray mixture with light colors or mixing it with softer tones your furniture and wall can create an appealing atmosphere, sophisticated and modern without being overboard.
- Start painting your wall with shades of gray color which will surely go perfectly with your home’s existing decoration and furniture. If you happen to have a creamy or classic shades for your furniture, the application on a pastel gray shade will certainly maintain the theme in a light color. Black armchairs in the room will help your room to appear modern and if you paint charcoal gray stripe on the wall, you can create a more modern look for your room.
- The shades of gray color are also perfect for pillows, chairs, or sofas so you can have a more vibrant room. For example, if the room you have provides pewter-colored furniture or paneling, you can place pillows in a refreshing color like canary yellow or Kelly green for a more attractive color. In fact, a room with a deep gray bed allows you to create a more elegant tone.
- Embellish the center of the room with a lighter color for the rug or a darker shade of gray color than the walls. For example, a white shade of gray on the wall is completed with the steel gray of rug or you can also apply silver-like gray walls combined with a charcoal gray area rug.
- Use shades of gray color in a beautifully pleasing material to be complemented with walls and windows. The look of an elegant and sophisticated room can be attained by using medium gray curtains in satin.
- Opt for vivid color for your curtain ties so you can have simpler gray tones.aubergine will look best with near-black gray curtains or nickel gray. The combination will eventually create a vibrant and bold atmosphere all over the room.
- For the blankets, choose gray shades to emphasize the decor scheme. A throw blanket in a rosy gray will provide warmer atmosphere throughout the whole space, while a slate gray blanket creates a more modest nuance.
The flexibility of gray shade color enables you to mix and match the decoration into the whole room and make you feel the intimacy when you are all alone in the room.